Re: NRC Inspectors are Non Essential

apparently, not all of the inspectors are unessential. we, here at the u of m,
are in the 2nd day of an audit with the nrc.  we are empathetic and reassuring
to them lest they feel their importance has decayed and run it's 10th half life.
after all, without them there's no us.
this message has been brought to you by some of the essential personnel at the
university of minnesota.

In message <9511141425.AA24739@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>  writes:
> Radsafers,
>
> NRC inspectors are apparently non essential personnel.  We were
> expecting a routine, scheduled, inspection yesterday.  The inspectors
> did not show up since they probably would have been stranded here
> at there own expense due to the federal government shut down.
>
> When they do finally come, it will be hard to resist teasing them about
> their importance.
>
> -Alan Jackson
> alanjack@umich.edu

Martha Kupcho
Department of Environmental Health & Safety
University of Minnesota
(612) 625-1664
martha@maroon.tc.umn.edu