Re: Hello Melissa Woo!

** Reply to note from Rivenbark, Melodie <mrivenba@research.usf.edu> 11/14/95 09:41am -0600

>                 I would like my radsafe mail to be in digest format
>
>                                 and
>
>                 I would like to temporarily discontinue my subscription.
>                         Dates to stop:  Nov. 15th through Nov. 28th.
>
>         Would you please direct me as to the proper procedure?  Your
>      guidance and assistance on this very important link is greatly
>      appreciated.

To set your subscription to digest format, send the following to
listserv@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu:

set RADSAFE mail digest

To postpone your subscription during a vacation, send

set RADSAFE mail postpone

sending the digest command will resume your subscription in digest mode.

--
 Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                       | m-woo@uiuc.edu
 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign          | office 1.217.244.7233