Keeping the Radsafe SNR High

>     Can anyone fill me in on the results of some of the current research
>     and also discuss why (and how) the regulators (NRC, EPA) are ignoring
>     these results in favor of an outdated math model?

Rather than rehashing this on the listserver, could I suggest that those who
missed the thread review the radsafe archive?  The archive is available via
Web Browser or gopher:

With a Browser, go to http://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/dehs/rad/rad.html.  You
will find links to search and to browse  the radsafe archives.

Via gopher, try romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu:70/11/radiation/radsafe.

Also, I would suggest that responses that reiterate previous posts be sent
via private e-mail.  The requestor's address was  byrpv@ccmail.ceco.com.

Oh, keep the anecdotes coming in.  They improve the SNR, too.

Thanks.

Dave Scherer
scherer@uiuc.edu