IRRADIATION OF FOOD

Because the professionals on your Radsafe network were so very helpfu so far,
I have another request for everyone. At this level in  high school, I am
required (or at least strongly advised) to have one, or even better, several,
mentors who help me through the entire experiment by advice, information,
providing contacts, and the like. It doesn't necessarily have to be a person
in my area or state, just people who would be willing to work with me via
computer, phone or mail (if not meetings). Could you possibly post this note
on the Radsafe network? Also, thank you for posting my previous message. It
resulted in a huge amount of information  which helped me narrow down my
topic. In short, a great help! Thank you!

Kim Kouba , Science Research Student
IHM High School
10900  W. Cermak Rd.
Westchester, IL  60154