Re: waste processing

>I am collecting information re: the ways the Universities and
>other reseach facilities handle the liquid and solid wastes
>that are generated. I would appreciate any responses to the
>following questions. (I don't need exact numbers/values.
>Ballpark estimates are just fine in the range of +/- 25%.)
>
>Thanks in advance.

(edited)

>Please reply either through radsafe, or preferably to me
>direct, to keep the volume down on the listserver.  My email
>address is rgp2m@poe.acc.virginia.edu
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Rick Piccolo
>University of Virginia RSO and AAGG

Please post answers, or include me in recipients if you respond by
personnal email, since I am interested in these informations

Thank you!

Colette Tremblay
Recherches en sciences de la vie et de la santé
Pavillon Charles-Eugène-Marchand
Université Laval Québec QC
Canada  G1K 7P4
Tél: (418)656-2893