Re: Industrial X-Ray Videos

Hello, Wesley, and All the Rest of You!   The video you inquired about is "The
Invisible Partner," produced by Alcoa and available from The International Cen-
tre for Diffraction Data, 12 Campus Blvd., Newtown Square, PA  19073-3273.  You
may call them at 610/325-9810.  It costs a good bit of change, $500, but I've
just purchased it for my x-ray training classes because I think it'll be worth
it.  It's made by Alcoa specifically for Alcoa facilities but there's a large
segment of it that I use because that segment is general and well-done.  It can
be obtained for preview without charge.

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu