Post-LOCA monitoring

Dear RADSAFERs,

We are looking to upgrade our station's emergency capabilities for on-site
and off-site post-LOCA assessments and source term estimations.

Part of this upgrade would be the installation of environmentally qualified
post-LOCA detectors inside our containment. We would like to meet the
requirements for such monitoring to the highest standards.

Please, let us know your system(s), manufacturers, and what regulatory
requirements we should be aware of. We would also appreciate information on
additional outside-of-containment measuring systems/procedures that
constitute part of your emergency set-up.

Thank you in advance.

Miroslav

PS. Standard disclaimers apply.
Miroslav Lieskovsky                    Health Physics Department
mirolies@nbnet.nb.ca                          Point Lepreau G.S.
Phone  bus: (506) 659 2220 ext. 7421         New Brunswick Power
Fax    bus: (506) 659 2003                         Lepreau, N.B.
e-mail res: miroslav@mi.net                      Canada, E0G 2H0