SECY 95-249 - Risk Harmonization

Sandy, I would like a fax copy, or, I can download it from RADSAFE
whichever is easeier for you. My fax is: 208-526-7291; email
xat@inel.gov. Thanks. Al Tschaeche.

*** Reply to note of 12/01/95 07:05
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: SECY 95-249 - Risk Harmonization
     I have the entire document (SECY 95-249) and would be happy to fax it
     if anyone would like a copy. If there is interest, I can also post the
     entire document here in Radsafe (it's not that big)..

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company
     Nuclear Division

     (407) 694-4219 Office
     (407) 694-3706 Fax

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com

     HomePage: http://www.lookup.com/homepages/54398/home.html

     October 2, 1995                                      SECY 95 249

     FOR:                 The Commissioners

     FROM:                James M. Taylor   /s/
                          Executive Director for Operations

     SUBJECT:             U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION AND U.S.
     ENVIRONMENTAL
                          PROTECTION AGENCY RISK HARMONIZATION ISSUES AND
                          RECOMMENDATIONS

     PURPOSE:

     To obtain the Commission's approval of:  (1) the joint U.S. Nuclear
     Regulatory Commission U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
     "White Paper on Risk Harmonization" (Attachment 1); and (2) "Risk
     Harmonization Recommendations of the Interagency Steering Committee on
     Radiation Standards (ISCORS)" (Attachment 2).