 (Ron Kathren, are you interested?), otherwise these will be recycled at the
 end of the month:

    "Recommendation for Waste Disposal of Phosphorus-32 and Iodine-131 For
     Medical Users," NBS Handbook 49, November 2, 1951

    "Control and Removal of Radioactive Contamination in Laboratories," NBS
     Handbookook 48, December 15, 1951

    "Permissible Dose From External Sources of Ionizing Radiation," NBS
     Handbook 59, September 24, 1954

    "Maximum Permissible Body Burdens and Maximum Permissible Concentrations of
     Radionuclides in Air and in Water for Occupational Exposure," NBS Handbook
     69, June 5, 1959

    "Handbook of Federal Regulations Applying to Transportation of Radioactive
     Materials," USAEC, May 1958.

 Bruce Pickett
 The Boeing Company
 Seattle, WA
 (206) 393-3098
 shea136@kgv2.bems.boeing.com

 "You and I travel to the beat of a different drum."
                                        - Linda Ronstadt