Re: SECY 95-249 WP file

>     Due to a size limitation, I'm attaching the file in WP 5.1 format. Any
>     problems getting it, please contact me for a fax.
>
>     Sorry about the original file, that was too large for the system.

Sandy:
Here I am again - I should have read your second message before I replied to
your first.  The second one inWP 5.1 did not translate when I tried to load
into my Word 6.0.  Sorry for all the troble I am causing you.

>     Sandy Perle
>     Supervisor Health Physics
>     Florida Power and Light Company
>     Nuclear Division
>
>     (407) 694-4219 Office
>     (407) 694-3706 Fax
>
>     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com
>
>     HomePage: http://www.lookup.com/homepages/54398/home.html
>
>The following is an attached File item from cc:Mail.  It contains
>information that had to be encoded to ensure successful transmission
>through various mail systems.  To decode the file use the UUDECODE
>program.
>
>Attachment Converted: C:\TRUMPET\EUDORA\secy.zip

Charles (Tommy) Thomas
The above are my own thoughts
and are, probably, not those of
LANL.  Chatho@lanl.gov