Old Publications Not Up For Grabs Anymore

 The first three requests for my 40 year-old documents came into my email
 server simultaneously.  I had to look at the time-stamps on their requests
 to figure out who was first.  Paul Frame at ORISE beat out Al Tschaeche and
 Rick Strickert by milliseconds.  Paul said he wanted to beat out Ron Kathren
 on this one. Congratulations, Paul, and thanks to everyone for your interest.

 Bruce Pickett
 The Boeing Company
 Seattle,  WA
 shea136@kgv2.bems.boeing.com

 "You and I travel to the beat of a different drum."
                                        - Linda Ronstadt