Re: Tuning In to Current Events.

Ruth McBurney has asked that I clarify this:

Please note that Jim Tripodes, University of California-Irvine,
is the current Chair of the State and Federal Legislation Committee

Wes

> Date:          Mon, 4 Dec 95 10:00:31 -0600
> From:          "ALDEN N TSCHAECHE" <XAT@inel.gov>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       Tuning In to Current Events.

> The Health Physics Society has a State and Federal Legislation Committee
> that might be the vehicle you seek. You may wish to contact the
> chairperson, who, in the latest HPS handbook, is Ruth E. McBurney.

Wesley M. Dunn, C.H.P.                     512-834-6688
Deputy Director, Licensing                 512-834-6690 (fax)
(Texas) Bureau of Radiation Control        wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us