Personal Air Sampler Info.

A colleague has asked me to post this request:

        Can anyone give me reasons why personal air samplers (PAS) or lapel
air         samplers would not give representative dose estimates for
airborne plutonium         or give examples of where PAS have been used
successfully in transuranic         facilities?  Also, does anyone have
information on reports about PAS use and         performance?

Please do not respond on RadSafe, but send responses directly to me at
besta@tis.inel.gov.

Thanks.

Bates Estabrooks
Radiological Engineering