Fear of things Nuclear/Choose your own risk?

Good Morning,

Paul Vitalis and William R McLain seem to make a synergistic point:

I believe both these subjects revolve about the fact that radiation is
beyond our normal, unaided perception.

We are fearful of what we cannot perceive immediately, and we cannot choose
wisely without knowledge of the risk.  You don't even know there is risk
without being alerted by another.

It's a matter of trust, and that's the biggest problem of all!

That's the biggest job of all!

IMHO

Carl

  Carl A. Peterson                          Schlumberger-Doll Research
  e-mail:Peterson@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com    Old Quarry Road
  Phone: (203)431-5272                      Ridgefield, CT  06877-4108
  Fax:   (203)438-3819