Subject: Re: Private E-mail
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ccsmtp1
Date:    12/7/95 3:13 PM

Why is it that Melissa must continually remind subscribers of proper
netiquette?  It seems that those that need to pay attention most don't
realize that the reason their foot hurts is that someone is stamping
on it!  Unless we desire a "monitored" forum or have habitual violators
deleted from the server, it behooves all to learn how to use their software
properly.

Enough said, subject closed!

Robert M. Loesch
DOELAP Administrator
U.S. Department of Energy
Germantown, MD 20874
(301) 903-4443
Random number generation is too important a task
            to  be left to chance!