Re: I-125

                      RE>I-125                                     12/15/95
>I am trying to find a basis for limiting I-125 surface
>contamination levels to 20 dpm / 100 cm2.

>JHensley@gnn.com

If your looking for a reference, this is the level listed in Table 1 of "The
Guidelines for Decontamination of Facilities and Equipment Prior to Release for
Unrestricted Use or Termination of Licenses for Byproduct, Source, or Special
Nuclear Material", NRC April ,1993.

The actual basis, however, I imagine came from the same calculational
methodology that brought us NESHAPS.

Rob Forrest
rob_forrest@rso.upenn.edu