Looking for Instruments & Sources

I am in the market for the following instruments and sources:

A windowless gas flow proportional counter; preferably an automatic NMC
or Tennelec w/ RS 232 interface capabilities. Will listen to offers on
manual counters but prefer an automatic.

A ludlum Model 19, Bicron microrem or microanalyst or similar microR
meter(s)

Ludlum (or equivalent) 100 cm sqaured gas flow proportional
contamination detector probes.

Ion chambers with range of 0 to 50 rem/hr. desire to have at least one
of them for monitoring x-rays below 125 kev, so something similar to
Victoreen's low energy model would be helpful.

Traceable (to NIST) check sources (both alpha and beta)to be used for
setting efficiences for counting equipment. Am looking for both disk
and point source geometries. The sources must have the original
paperwork and have no surface deterioration (particularly the alpha
sources).

If you want to sell or give away (just a slight hope) any of the above
contact me at any of the following:

E-mail: pcollopy@ix.netcom.com
Work phone: 412-233-0660

If you call ask for Tim Knapp if I am not in.

Thanks in advance for all who reply or pass on the request.

Pete Collopy