Changes to DOT regs

The federal registers for the transportation changes (NRC made changes too)
are: Federal Register/Vol. 60, No 188/ Thursday, September 28, 1995/Pages
50292 to 50336 - for DOT's changes to 49 CFR; and for changes to NRC's 10 CFR
Part 71, here is the reference - Federal Register/Vol. 60, No 188/ Thursday
September 28, 1995/ Pages 50248 to 50289.

There are many typos in the 49 CFR Federal Register, and I understand that
a revised copy is coming out.  Most of the typos are in tables and a few
regs - for example, Table 7 in the FR has no fewer than 5 errors.  It makes
it pretty confusing!

*** Forwarding note from RADSAFE --HW1SMTP  12/18/95 10:17 ***
To: RADSAFE --HW1SMTP  RADSAFE

Subject: Changes to DOT regs

Sender's Nativename=radsafe@ROMULUS.EHS.UIUC.EDU

I know this was discussed a few weeks ago, but does anyone have the Federal
Register number for the substantial changes to 49 CFR regarding rad material
transport, that were made recently?  Or, is there a document available
summarizing the changes?  What was the effective date of the changes?

Thank you,
Barbara L. Hamrick
blhamrick@aol.com