--------------------------------------
Date: 1/4/96 11:09 AM
To: GORDON MILLER
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
     I can't give you the reference, but I know that OSHA does not require
     MSDS for items or devices containing radioactive mateiral.  The only
     MSDS, if you want to call it that, are usually accompanied with
     radiopharmaceuticals used in nuclear medicine studies.  This could be
     the begining of something and might catch on...mike coogen sends