Re: bio/med RSOs

At 20:16 1/5/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Is there a professional society (possible a subset of the HPS) that is
>specifically for people who work in the medical and biological research
>communities?  Any publications or annual meetings or list of RSO's?
>
>Please reply to:
>
>nan newell
>
>nan@ortel.org
>
>Thanks.

Nan,

        The HPS has a Medical Health Physics Section.  The current president
is Jean St Germain, I am the president-elect.  Currently, there is not any
publication from that group.  At the past AAPM/HPS joint meeting the MHP
section sponsored a paper session.  In the back of the HPS handbook you will
find a listing of the membership of this group.

CAPT Jerry A. Thomas,  MSC, USN
Chief Radiological Physics
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

E-mail:  thomas@bob.usuf2.usuhs.mil
Phone:   (301) 295-3246