Health and Safety Internet course - Jan. 26

There is still space available in the course, "Using the Internet to
Access Health and Safety Resources", being presented by the Canadian
Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) on January 26,
1996.  It is a one day hands-on course being presented in Hamilton
Ontario Canada.

Attendees are eligible for continuing education points from ABIH,
BCSP, ACRSP and CRBOH.

If you would like more information about the course (dates, content,
cost, etc.), please contact me by private e-mail at the address
listed below.  We offer the course on a regular basis at CCOHS, and
on-site by special arrangement.

Chris

* Christopher Moore                                          *
* Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) *
* 250 Main St. E., Hamilton, Ontario, Canada   L8N 1H6       *
* (905) 572-4462                                             *
* chrism@ccohs.ca                                            *