Waste Management

Information needed:

I would like some information on the 96 Waste Management Symposium being
held in Tucson, Arizona February 25 - 29. I am contemplating attending this
conference and would like to know if it is really worth while. What is the
typical turnout for this event? I have received the handout  but can find no
agenda, does anyone have a copy? There is a wide list of exhibitors and
sponsors listed in the handout but there does not seem to be a focus of what
products this symposium draws. I am interested in field survey (gamma
analysis with NaI(Tl) detectors) equipment and its applications. would this
be a good symposium to attend for this type of information?

any information on this event would be greatly appreciated

Bill Richardson

BRICHARDSON@OXFORDNM.usa.com