Doses in PET centers

This is a question for that subset of Radsafers who work in or around
PET centers which have their own cyclotrons.  If there is a better
newsgroup where I can post this question, please let me know.

I would like some information on typical or common personnel doses to
personnel who work around the cyclotron, or in the hot lab
synthesizing or labeling compounds, or administering them to
administerees, human or otherwise.

More specifically, I would appreciate the following data for your
center:

1.  No. of PET personnel.

2.  Approximate total mCi of PET compounds handled per month (or week
or day if that is simpler).

2.  Range of "whole body" and finger doses among personnel during a
typical month.

3.  Highest doses recorded, and explanation for same.

4.  Your ALARA trigger levels for dose (quarterly or whatever) for
PET personnel, and how often they are exceeded.

As you may have guessed by now, personnel in our PET facility keep
registering pretty high readings, and I would like to know how they
compare with other similar facilities.

Please be mindful of Radsafe netiquette, and respond to me directly!
Thank you.

--
P. Sridhar Rao, Radiology, CWRU / Univ Hosp of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio.
Tel: 216-844-1295.    Fax: 216-844-3300.    E-mail: psr@po.cwru.edu