D&D Limit for Reg Concern

     I would just like to acknowledge the CONSENSUS expressed on Radsafe
about the Lower limit for Regulatory concern 10-15 mrem/yr for D&D. Please
send a comment to Charlene Raddatz at ctr@nrc.gov before the comment period
closes March 12th (as Todd Jackson, CHP had mentioned). The public should
eventually come to understand that at some level, science itself does not
know if there is an effect. I encourage any consensus to take the initiative
and express the concern because the HP community has a vested interest in
the outcome of this limit.  Even your basic Joe-six-pack construction
worker, which I am, can understand that at some point, it's like looking
for a fart in a hurricane in terms of risk. Or would the Earth move if
all the people in China jumped at the same time?

John Stephens