Radiation Protection (RP) Technician Training - Periodic Re-qual.

Hi.

I would like to establish a dialogue with other RP training program
administrators as to the process, if any, whereby your technicians
maintain their qualifications. If you don't have a process, I am interested
in that too. This is targeted at any organization that pays for RP
technicians, I don't care how big or small you are.

I will attempt to glean from our dialogue three items;

(1)  How technician performance trends are fed back to the RP training
program by supervisory staff.

(2)  The type, degree and frequency of periodic evaluations, be they
written, oral or observed performance.

(3)  The degree of accountability on the part of the technicians as to how
performance on the periodic evaluations affects their status as RP
Technicians.

Provide your e-mail address and I will share noteworthy techniques,
successes, or generic concerns with you.

I thank you in advance. I look forward to the responses.

Paul Bode
RP Training Program Administrator
IP-3, NY
(914) 736-8977