Requesting Information

Radsafers,

I am requesting some information.  The University of Minnesota has a
Therapeutic Radiology Division.  We have had a few cases of personnel when
lifting a patient onto the table, their badge (Siemens) pops off.  After the
treatment to the patient, they notice that their dosimeter was missing.  The
badge was somewhere in the accelerator room.  My question is, has this
happen at other institutions?  If so, what measures have you taken to
correct this.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Andrew Astleford
Environmental Health & Safety
University of Minnesota
(612) 626-6940