March Journal TOC

Hi All,

Here is the March HP Journal TOC. We are trying out page numbers
with this post, see what you think. Let me know if the page
numbers placement didn't work, and I will revise the format for
next month.

-Bruce Busby
 bbusby@umich.edu

---------Cut&Fwd'd---------------------------------------------

HEALTH PHYSICS
Schedule of Contents
Volume 70, No. 3,  March 1996

On the cover: Tree felling for collecting mid-height and
canopy samples. For more information see the article by
Schell et al. on page 318.

NEWS ON THE NET

The Internet and the Health Physicist -
Bruce Busby  					Page - 295

PAPERS

Internal Exposure from the Ingestion of Foods
Contaminated by 137Cs after the Chernobyl
Accident. Report 1. General Model: Ingestion Doses
and Countermeasure Effectiveness for the Adults
of Rovno Oblast of Ukraine -
Ilya A. Likhtarev, Lionella N. Kovgan,
Sergei E. Vavilov, Robert R. Gluvchinsky,
Oleg N. Perevoznikov, Leonid N. Litvinets,
Lynn R. Anspaugh, James R. Kercher,
and Andre Bouville				Page - 297

A Dynamic Model for Evaluating Radionuclide
Distribution in Forests from Nuclear Accidents -
W. R. Schell, I. Linkov, C. Myttenaere,
and B. Morel 					Page - 318

An Approach to Evaluating Bias and Uncertainty in
Estimates of External Dose obtained from
Personal Dosimeters - E. S. Gilbert, J. J. Fix,
and W. V. Baumgartner				Page - 336

The Gender-Specific Chest Wall Thickness
Prediction Equations for Routine Measurements
of 239Pu and 241Am Within the Lungs
Using HPGE Detectors - L. R. Vickers		Page - 346

Direct Comparison of Three Methods for the
Determination of Radon in Well Water -
Michael E. Kitto, Michael K. Kuhland,
and Robert E. Dansereau 			Page - 358

Radon Awareness and Testing Behavior: Findings
from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance
System, 1989-1992
Earl S. Ford, Christie R. Eheman,
Paul Z. Siegel, and Paul L. Garbe		Page - 363

CaSO4: Dy and LiF: Mg, Cu, P Thermoluminescent
Dosimeters for Environmental Monitoring in
Ambient Areas of a Nuclear Power Plant
Xi-Shen Zeng, Jin-Xiang Zeng, Guang-Xiang Tan,
and Wei-Ji Mai					Page - 367

High 222Rn Levels, Enhanced Surface Deposition,
Increased Diffusion Coefficient, Humidity,
and Air Change Effects
Bobby E. Leonard				Page - 372

FORUM

Ten Principles and Ten Commandments of
Radiation Protection
Daniel J. Strom					Page - 388

Sensible Radiation Protection
Harald H. Rossi					Page - 394

NOTE

Uranium Skeletal Dosimetry and Distribution in
Young Adult Beagles: A Guide for Calculating
Uranium Skeletal Doses in Humans
R. D. Lloyd, E. Polig, G. N. Taylor,
F. W. Bruenger, and S. C. Miller		Page - 396

OPERATIONAL TOPICS

Assessment of Personnel Protective Equipment use
at two Department of Energy Facilities
A. Jeffrey Eichorst and Marc E Clay		Page - 402

Environmental Radiation Real-Time Monitoring
System Permanently Installed near Qinshan
Nuclear Power Plant
Minde Ding, Peiru Sheng, and Zhangji Zhi	Page - 415

Dosimetry of an Incident Involving 14C
G. H. Kramer, A. Badreddine, T. Tran, and
D. Meyerhof					Page - 418

Comparison of the ANSI, RSD, KKH, and BRMD,
Thyroid-neck Phantoms for 125I Thyroid Monitoring
Gary H. Kramer, Genia Olender, Slavi Vlahovich,
Barry M. Hauck, and Dorothy P. Meyerhof		Page - 425

CORRESPONDENCE

Dismantling of VDRIF
William A. Thomas				Page - 430

BOOK REVIEWS

Fundamentals of Nuclear Regulation in the
United States
Reviewed by Charles A. Willis			Page - 431

Radiation Exposure and High Altitude
Flight (1995)
Reviewed by Robert E. Alexander			Page - 431

Medical Effects of Ionizing Radiation,
Second Edition
Reviewed by Duncan B. Howe  			Page - 432

New Frontiers in Medical Device Technology
Reviewed by Duncan B. Howe			Page - 433

OTHER CONTENT

News and Notices
New Products
Instructions for Submission of New Product Announcements
Instructions to Contributors
Health Physics Society Prospectus
Health Physics Society Affiliate Members
Advertisers Guide
Advertisers Index
Up and Coming