Re: Chernobyl

On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, William Kolb wrote:

> What has been published on the long-term population effects of the Chernobyl
> disaster?  I'm looking for English material that's easily available.
>
> bill
> bkolb@arinc.com

If you can wait a couple of months, you could get hold of the report of the
"First International Conference of the European Commission, Belarus, The
Russian Federation and Ukraine on the Consequences of the Chernobyl
Accident", Minsk, Belarus, March 18-22, 1996

Contact person was listed in Radiation Protection Dosimetry as Dr. Anna
Karaoglou, Scientific Secretariat, European Commission,
Directorate-General XII,  Rue de la Loi, 200,  B-1049 Brussels,  Belgium.

Better still, go to the meeting!!

Chris Davey,  RSO, Cross Cancer Institute, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
email cdavey@med.phys.ualberta.ca