From:"root@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu" <root@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
To: Multiple,recipients,of,list,radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: X-ray crystalography

> An associate  of mine was invited (told) to perform rad safety training on
> this subject.  Anybody have or know where to obtain materials on this subject
> to help her out?  The best solution would be to have an outline with some
> training materials to peruse.

I've got a general tutorial on analytical x-ray machine safety on the web,
if that's the type of thing she's looking for.  The URL is:

http://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/DEHS/rad/xray/xray_intro.html

(yes, this is case sensitive)

--
 Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                       | m-woo@uiuc.edu
 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign          | office 1.217.244.7233

--Boundary-1417160-0-0--