Re: book/text source

>I am interested in obtaining a copy of "The Health Physics and
>Radiological Health Handbook" edited by Bernard Shleien.  Could
>someone tell be the publisher's name or where I can obatin a copy?
>
>Mike Baker .... baker@nucst11.neep.wisc.edu

The publisher is:

Scinta Inc.
2421 Homestead Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Phone: (301) 593-9478
Fax: (301) 593-1018

I'm looking at an order form as I type this.  It is addressed as above, and
says that the price is $95 + $4.50 per book shipping in the USA (Maryland
residents add 5% sales tax).  It looks like they will accept a cheque,
American Express, Visa, or Master Charge.

I've found that it's worth every cent.

Chris Clement
Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Office
Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
clementc@crl.aecl.ca
clement@vaxxine.com