tracerlab? -Reply

John DeLaHunt wrote:

>Does anyone have a current addressa nd phone for TracerLab (formerly
>of Boston/Waltham, MA)?

John, I believe Tracerlab has been consigned to the dustbin of
history. I think their sole surviving descendent goes by the name TGM
Detectors Inc. (compare the stylized "T" on the Tracerlab and TGM
logos). TGMs number is (617) 890 2090.

>On a related note, does anyone know the activity of the Sr-90 check
>sources Tracerlab used in their Model SU-10 Radiac ratemeters?

I couldn't find any data on this instrument to speak of. Certainly
nothing to indicate it even had a Sr-90 source. But the Sr-90 check
sources I have seen in instruments of the SU-10s vintage range from 1
to 4 uCi.

Our system has been down and I've probably lost some email so I have
no way of knowing whether or not your question has already been
answered. If it has, my apologies sir.

Best wishes

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs