Subject: Re: Military personnel dose histories
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    1/26/96 8:57 AM

     I  will  reply  to radsafe instead of (just)  Bruce  in  the
"hope"  that  it may be of some use to others in the  future.   I
apologize  (ahead  of time) if this reply is of no use to  others
and I am, instead "trashing" your mail box.

     Bruce,  I work for the Navy.  If and only if your  personnel
were working for the DON, their dosimetry records are at:

     NAVAL DOSIMETRY CENTER
     NAVY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH CENTER DETACHMENT
     BETHESDA, MARYLAND  20889-5614

     COMMERCIAL (301) 295-0142
            FAX (301) 295-5981

     Other   branches  of  the  service  keep  their  records  at
different  locations.   If you find that your personnel ARE  from
different  branches of the service and you cannot get information
regarding  their exposure histories, keep my e-mail address and I
will try and help.

     Joel T. Baumbaugh  (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
     Naval Research and Development (NRaD)
     San Diego, CA

     STD  DISCLAIMER:   My boss, his boss, the Navy and the  Fed.
Govt.  do  not necessarily agree with the comments made above  by
myself.