Benchmarking - Corporate HP/Chem Staffing, Nuclear Power Plt

     I would like information regarding corporate staffing for a
     benchmarking study. I would appreciate it if you would provide the
     following information:

     Number of staff members (full-time and part-time) performing the
     following functions:

     1) Radiological Protection Functions (includes providing management
        guidance, support, industry liaison efforts and procedural
        review/development, audits and assessments)

     2) Dosimetry ( External Monitoring Only - includes processing, quality
        assurance, calibrations)

     3) Emergency Preparedness

     4) Primary and Secondary Chemistry, and rad effluents

     5) Radiological and non-radiological environmental

     6) Hazardous Materials

     7) Radwaste

     8) Computer operations and support

     Thank you for providing this information.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company
     Nuclear Division