just a reminder

Hi all, I thought I'd drop a reminder to all of you to watch your
postings to RADSAFE.  I've been seeing far too many posts in
RADSAFE which should have gone to an individual rather than the
entire list (we're approaching 1200 subscribers).

Also, please remember to post your e-mail address in your RADSAFE
messages so that people can comply with the above.

Many thanks to everyone out there who is already vigilant about
posting!

--
 Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                       | m-woo@uiuc.edu
 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign          | office 1.217.244.7233