Subject: Interesting News Release
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    2/1/96 7:54 AM

IMHO, the "200-300 million micro-becquerels" is yet another way that the
media (apparently from other countries, as well as the U.S.) tries to
sensationalize matters of radiation.  Imagine readers' lack of interest if
the article said "200-300 becquerels."

My opinion only.

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Operational Health Physicist
Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility
(804)249-7551 (w)
(804)249-7363 (fax)
schwahn@cebaf.gov