Re: State of Georgia

     Georgia - Georgia - Got Georgia on my mind
     Just an ole sweet song, got Georgia on my mind ---

     Sorry Melissa - Got to thinking about the south and forgot to keep it
     minimal.

     Goergia is listed in CRCPD handbook, but in case you are not a member,

     Goergia - Office Hours  8:00 5:00 est
     Environmental Agency  800-241-4113  or 404-624-7222
     fax 404 362-2653

     Mr. Thomas (Tom) Hill - Manager
     Radioactive MAterials Program
     Department of Natural Resources
     4244 International Parkway, Suite 114
     Atlanta, GA.  30354

     Tried to send this direct, but my postmaster did not know your
     postmaster

     This message not reviewed by my management or they would have revised
     all the text.

     Regards,

     R.R.Goodwin

     Ronald_Goodwin@health.ohio.gov