WWW info

Hi All,

To help with requests for info on regulations, orders, draft
notices, we have made a web page with links to Regulations, Orders,
Laws, ect. It is:

http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/law.htm

And NUREGs aren't on line, yet, but if enough people ask the NRC,
maybe they can accomodate us. It would be nice if they would put
their forms(4,5) on line, like the IRS has done.

Also, we now have a list of Mailing Lists:

http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/com.htm

to go with our e-mail directory. In case no one noticed, at the
bottom of the e-mail directory are links to the DOE, NRC, ect
e-mail directories.

-Bruce Busby
 http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/