Video: Emergency Management of Radiation Accident Victims

Once upon a time (at a previous employer) I had a videotape (VHS format)
on the above referenced subject.  I believe that the video was from Oak
Ridge but I am not certain.  Further, the cost was around $75.00.

I would like to obtain a copy for my current employer, so if anyone can
tell me if the tape is still available, from whom, and for how much, I
would much appreciate it.  I think this request warrants a direct
response rather than a broadcast response; therefore, please respond to
the e-mail address below.  Anyone who also wants the answer should let me
know directly as well.  After all, we have to keep room on the listserver
for cat stories.

Thank you in advance,

Kent Lambert
LAMBERT@hal.hahnemann.edu