Re: cloud chamber

     I would call John W. May, health phsyicist at 205-848-5737.  He has
     success in setting up a cloud chamber.....mike coogen

Subject: cloud chamber
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ~GW1
Date:    2/14/96 10:27 AM

Radsafers,

At the request of my boss, I am performing a demonstration concerning
radiation/radiation safety.  More specifically, it was strongly suggested
that I demonstrate a cloud chamber.  Well, as luck would have it, I cannot
get the darn thing to work.  Could someone e-mail a "fool-proof" recipe and
set-up for a cloud chamber.

Thanks - (where is a third grade science teacher when you need one)

Brett Houser
USCGCHR3@IBMMAIL.COM