Re: Hot playground?

With regards to Ms. Cartmell request for information, I would hope that the
those we serve. One of the greatest difficulties I face in working with the
public and training people who are not schooled in the hazard potential of
radiation sources is dealing with the outrage factor. And one of the best
ways I have found to do so, is to acknowledge the validity of the concern.
By this I mean acknowledging the legitimate emotional response to an
unfamiliar situation. Only then have I been able to effectively able to
discuss the real hazard or lack thereof.