Subject: Re: Decontamination of Pu facilities
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    2/22/96 8:07 AM

     The information that you seek is available in the commerical market.
     You might try ChemNuclear, U.S. Ecology or Allied Group Technology.
     You might be lucky and get the information on the RADSAFE board
     without any associated cost...You can acquire this information,
     however, it requires that you PAY to PLAY...Good luck