Re: Food Irradiation additive

Randy Ross/Radsafe,

I'll have to disagree.  The samples will not keep excess electrons.
Extra electrons will be removed by static discharges.  Since all
elecrons are identical, no additive is included.  The irradiated
material may have different chemical properties but so does cooked (eg.
processed) food.

-Alan Jackson alanjack@umich.edu