Re[2]: Looking for replacement X-ray tube.

     I have put you message in the DoD system.  There maybe some assistance
     that can be afforded to you as excess surplus material.  There will be
     a fee for the item, if it exist...mike coogen

Subject: Re: Looking for replacement X-ray tube.
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ~GW1
Date:    2/23/96 1:55 PM

Hi

I am looking for a  replacement X-ray tube Siemens model TR 250f for Siemens
Stabilipan X-ray machine. If you have one or have same X-ray machine not in
use or know where I might be able to obtain one, please contact me at:
Nuclear Technology Services, Inc.; 635 Hembree Parkway, Roswell, GA 30076.
Voice Mail: 770-663-0711 or Fax 770-663-0547; E-Mail: hermonrao2@aol.com. We
provide TLD irradiation and radiation detection instrument repair and
calibration services and use X-ray machine for that purpose.

Thank You.

Hermon Rao
Nuclear Technology Services, Inc.