NRRPT Qualifications

I know of a few people who have passed NRRPT and have passed Part I
of the ABHP.  For what ever reasons they have not taken and/or
passed Part II.  NRRPT does not expire at the end of 7 years like
Part I does.  To get a position you need a title at the end of your
name.  The NRRPT is as good a title as having passed Part I of the
ABHP.  I have passed both (NRRPT and ABHP Part I) and look foreward
to taking and hopefully passing Part II.
Experience and education should be the qualifier for an occupation.

Jerry R. Hensley

address:  jhensley@gnn.com