Re: Draft of Subpart F 10CFR834

At 15:03 2/23/96 -0600, Elaine Marshall wrote:
>This is a heads up.  It was brought to my attention that comments are being
>accepted until March 25, 1996 regarding two sections in Subpart F of 10CFR834.
> This information was posted in the Federal Register yesterday, February 22,
>1996.  Summarized:

<rest of message deleted>

Elaine -

I have been away from my *.gov computer for awhile, so I haven't been able
to get to the FR.  Could you post the rationale for this action to RADSAFE?

It seems that we soon won't be able to spray the weeds.  Perhaps somebody is
afraid that the dandelions will mutate into triffids?

Thanks,

Rich Oesterling