Re: Helicobacter pylori

I had Helicobacter Pylori (HP) treatment about three years ago. I had taken
Zantag
for about 10 years prior to that. It was not easy to a doctor who was
willing to take me for treatment. My wife who is a RN found one after a
while. It took a blood work to check HP antibodies first. Once confirmed
the presense of antibodies, I took antibiotics for 2-3 weeks. To my
surprise, that was all it took to stop my ulcer. I had not kept up new
development on HP but from my experience, I do not see the need to
introduce C-14 into human body to check for the presense of the HP
virus.