FLUKA Workshop - ANS '96

Dear Radsafers,

just for  curiosity;

I'm planning to visit ANS Meeting in MA.  Since there is FLUKA  WORKSHOP I
would like to know (for registration):
how this code is popular;
if it can be used on a PC;
where it can be purchases/obtained;

I visited the RSIC site today. I found FLUKA-TRANKA Code (CCC-207) which
description scared me a bit.  I must presume that FLUKA prior to ANS is
another code.

Please e-mail me directly at the bus. address.

Thank you in advance.

  Miroslav

  Miroslav Lieskovsky                  Health Physics Department
  e-mail bus: mirolies@nbnet.nb.ca            Point Lepreau G.S.
  Phone  bus: (506) 659 6599 ext. 7421       New Brunswick Power
  Fax    bus: (506) 659 2003                       Lepreau, N.B.
  e-mail res: miroslav@mi.net                    Canada, E0G 2H0

  PS. Opinions expressed are mine only and standard disclaimers
      apply...