Re: Apologies

     So led it be said; so let it be written; so let it be done..What was
     the issue?

Subject: Apologies
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ~GW1
Date:    2/27/96 10:08 AM

My abject apologies to all of you on the RADSAFE listserver.  Some of my
comments were addressed only to the originator and were, with one exception,
intended to be humorous.  The one exception is my comment regarding sending
unrequested files which might contain viruses.

However, in the vein of "....what's sauce for the gander.", many replies
that seem to be intended only for the recipient end up on RADSAFE.