H-3 and New Shipping Regs

Now that I'm decommissioning this Van de Graff contaminated with H-3,
I'm generating drums of contaminated beam pipes. The H-3 has diffused into
the metal pipes but it can be wiped off and counted. When the new
shipping regs take effect on April 1, would these pipes be shipped as
Surface Contaminated Objects? LSA II? How would I come up with the total
tritium content of a shipment?

Any help would be appreciated.

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/101      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer        Internet: Don@LMSC.Lockheed.com
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611