"TIME" article & NEU

For those who are interested, the NRC has scheduled a public meeting in
Waterford, Connecticut, on March 7, 1996 from 6:00 to 10:00 to be held at the
Town Hall.  The notice appeared in the Federal Regisiter and this meeting, as I
read the FR, is to provide all sides of the issue.  Bring your own Popcorn and
pepsi!!

The article quotes Ms. Jackson, chairwoman of the NRC, as having stated "We
haven't always been on top of things."..."The ball got dropped.  Here's what I'm
saying now: The ball will not get dropped again."  I'm going to Waterford to
here the story for myself!  I'm sure she was talking about the lastest superbowl
game.

Ken Price
75301.361@compuserve.com